Powered by Blogger.

Dan Mar Beach Resort

Talisayan, Zamboanga City, Philippines

Vamos a la playa!

It's summer time, it's beach season! I may not be a child of Poseidon nor born like Moana, I still sometimes enjoy the breeze of the sea (although I'm not a huge fan). So, my friends and I together with our Income Taxation professor went to breathe a fresh air in Dan Mar Beach Resort in Talisayan.


Dan Mar Beach Resort is basically a wide field with rooms to check-in, huge swimming pools for kids and adults, outside tables, and cottages to fill up your summer vibes. We went there on a Sunday morning until the late afternoon. I recommend you to go there on weekdays because as we've noticed as time pass, people grow and grow into a crowd which was kind of stressful (for me, because I don't like crowd) but after all, Dan Mar was a freakin' huge field and maybe it won't be a nuisance to others. It kind of reminds me of Salam Park in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 

The view was a normal provincial-nature-ish type, like the sea and a field full of green living things. It's perfect for unwinding and taking photos. There were lots of views to capture or make as a background for your selfies and photoshoot. I very much loved the trees as they look so natural and summery. And since the whole class (yes, all of my college classmates) went to enjoy this event.. Oliver, Khalil, and I decided to organize some games to play. Having the wide field was so convenient since we really need it for the games-- it was so much fun! I didn't swim though because it has never been my thing. But as I've observed my friends swimming, I know that they enjoyed the four swimming pools.

Dan Mar Beach Resort
Talisayan, Zamboanga City, Philippines
Call: (062) 982 0828

I've recorded few videos as well because I really wanted to document the event because it deserved to be cherished. And decided to edit it into one vlog. I love you, OM! 💖 Please don't judge, I'm not really expert in regards to editing.



Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, 
you’ll land among the stars. -Les Brown

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love this provincial-type views. There's somethign so serene about them.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them too. It's just so refreshing.

      Thanks for dropping by, Anne.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely video! It looks like you had lots of fun there. Also, looks like a nice place to spend the weekend at :) Thanks for sharing! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had fun editing it though. I did, we all had such a good time.

      Thanks for dropping by, Leta.

      Delete