Powered by Blogger.

June Faves 2016

Good day! Happy Sunday!

It has been 4 months since I wrote a faves blog post. I'm not liking anything much these past few months and I think that's an acceptable reason. This June, I have been loving quite few stuff so I thought it's time to bring the faves blog post back. 


♦  T V  S E R I E S  


Season 6 was back last April, I think. And everyone was excited, of course, including me. I only watch the first five episodes then Ramadan came so I couldn't watch any TV series at the moment because I think it would be inappropriate and distractive. Yes, the last episode I watched was Episode 05: Hold The Door, and yes it left be ugly crying. I need to move on for a month before I'll continue watching the next episodes. Game of Thrones Season 6 actually ended recently and thank goodness I haven't seen any spoilers. So after Ramadan, I'll be binge-watching again. Watch out.




Maybe you're not familiar with this TV show because it is actually a Filipino Telenovela. I haven't introduce this show on my blog, but I did mention On The Wings of Love on my previous post about my February Faves.



Serena (Liza Soberano) is a young and beautiful Italian woman who was adopted by a rich Italian father and mother when she was an infant. When she found herself stuck in an arranged marriage with her best friend Gian Carlo (Matteo Guidicelli), she runs away to the Philippines, a country she had been fascinated by since she was little from the stories she heard from her Filipina nanny and the stories that her Penpal friend from the Philippines have been talking about. There, she meets and falls in love with her Penpal friend, Tenten (Enrique Gil), a poor and hardworking adopted boy from Tondo who was forced to take unconventional jobs for his family.

I love everything about Dolce Amore but not those moments where I want to punch the tv because some characters are so annoying. Plus, have you already watched the #ChooseLove trailer? It's breaking my heart. Why.

♦  M O V I E S  

I'm a huge fun of Alice, I love all the adventures she went through. I actually want to experience them myself. So knowing that there will be a second movie, it blimming made me happy. I think the movie was amazing, I don't know why a lot of people wasn't talking about it. I love everything about it!

→  
People were raving about it and I got the chance to watch it on the cinema. It was fun watching the movie with a lot of people screaming and laughing at the same time. But I personally think that it wasn't scary because I got this horror standards that most movies doesn't meet. After all, I like the plot of the movie, I think it was written very nicely. But I don't think it's real, because since I'm in business college, I'm more of a practical person and I think it was a strategy to make people believe that it was real. That's my opinion, either you take it or leave it. What's important is I really liked the movie!

♦  M U S I C  

I don't listen to music that much anymore but I recently found this beautiful song by Selena Gomez. Omg, I fell in love. I'm now a fan! I mean, Selena Gomez is really beautiful. Stalked her and I think she's a really nice person. This song says it all!

I have been recently misjudged by people and found this song. So I got inspired and thought that.. kill 'em with kindness. Just spread kindness and other people will learn to accept you for who you are eventually. So, for those of you who misjudged me without even knowing me as a whole person, I don't care about your opinion. You don't care about my whole personality anyway. But don't you worry, it's alright, we're born uniquely and I honestly think that's amazing.

♦  Y O U T U B E R / V LO G G E R  

Maybe lots of you don't know them. Basically they're a family vlogger which puts so much effort in every video they publish every week. The amount of effort they put in in their videos amazes me, the outcome is amazing. I love their videos. I'm shock that they only have 200k subscribers, but Stef one's said that if their subscribers increases, the pressure will too. Since he's kind of a perfectionist and he wants to wow their viewers, the pressure on his part will get out of hand.

PS: I love Gracie's "No honey" at 5:12. He's so effing cute!

♦  I N S T A G R A M M E R  

Louise Delos Reyes of → louise.dr is an actress and onlince influencer in Manila, Philippines.

Kryz Uy of  kryzzzie is a fashion blogger in the Philippines.

♦  B E A U T Y  

I've been using this everyday in school. So I thought, I'd include it on my faves blog post. I've actually written a review on my previous blog post. Mind to check it out, for you to know why I love it.

Are you familiar with any of these?
Check out Liza Soberano and let me know what you think of her
because I personally think she's beautiful.



64 comments

  1. I saw Through the Looking Glass as well! I was surprised by how much I liked it actually. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool
    Have a great week dear!
    hugs
    Dili
    New post: http://milanotime.net/cuisine/what-does-the-colors-of-fruits-and-vegetables-mean/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hodor episode ruined me! I had to decompress for a while after that. You'll love the rest of this season :)

    Alyse (J.X.L.) | Lumière & Lens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So was I! I know I will, but I haven't continued watching yet because I don't want it to come to an end. Or I'm just lazy.

      Delete
  4. I have never watched Games of Thrones but I've heard so many good things about it, I really need to try it myself! xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of GoT and I can't wait for the new season, it is one of the best TV shows ever! I want to watch the latest film of Alice, I've been fan of the book, cartoon and the film since I was a kid!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched Conjuring 2 last night! I'm not a horror movie fan and I didn't find it super scary, although I did jump a couple of times ahah.
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the movie makes you jump but realizing the truth, it's not scary. It's just the sound effects.

      Delete
  7. I've been wanting to see the Conjuring 2, it looks really scary! I just watched the first one again recently, so I'll have to see the second one soon.

    Eden | Mint Notion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it although I personally think it isn't scary.

      Delete
  8. Great favorites! I adore Killing with kidness too, it's on constant repeat!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to check out those movies! I love that Selena Gomez song so much to. It makes you think a lot when you hear it. You have a great selection here and such an interesting post ;) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Selena Gomez. Thank you, Heather.

      Delete
  10. I really wanna go see the Conjuring 2 but I also have such a high standard for horror movies! I'm also torn when it comes to watching them at the cinema. Sometimes I think the atmosphere is great when people are really into it, getting frights and jumping but then other times I've been there have been people talking or just being noisy in general which takes away the scariness! xx

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go watch it! Ugh yeah, those annoying noisy people in the cinema.

      Delete
  11. I recently watched episode 5 too and was convinced I wouldn't cry seeing as I knew what was coming. Boy was I wrong, I literally sobbed. Great post! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahww. That's alright! Thank you, Christie.

      Delete
  12. I don't watch TV so I don't really get the hype with Game Of Thrones. Or I am probably just too odd to care even when my Facebook feed is filled with Game Of Thrones posts. I also love Kill 'em with kindness by Selena Gomez! I just love her in general. I can't wait to see Through The Looking Glass! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but girl, GoT is soooooo good. You need to watch it! Thanks for dropping by, Jenn.

      Delete
  13. I have wanted to watch the Conjuring 2 for sooo long, but no one will come with me to the cinema! And I'm way too scared to watch it by myself haha.

    What scary movie would you recommend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were there, I'll come with you. Haha! Well, I don't really fancy horror movies, but Insidious series is something I could recommend.

      Delete
  14. I'm terrified of horror films but love them all the same! I honestly thought The Visit was going to be scary, but it turned out to be some sort of twisted comedy instead. Definitely not what I had spent forever waiting for! xx I've only just now discovered your blog and really love it. Keep up the amazing work!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched The Visit, I need to try to watch that.
      Ahww thank you, lovely.

      Delete
  15. aahh thanks for sharing these! i have to check those out, for sure!

    Have a great day!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing favourities :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all such great favorites, loving your picks!

    Have a wonderful day, Camila

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Fads!

    This is such a great post, I've been thinking for quite some time now of doing a monthly "faves" post too. Thanks for inspiring me to do this even more <3 Also, Dolce Amore is my favorite TV series too ever since it was aired on national tv. I've been watching Liza and Enrique since Forevermore days. They're perf! <3

    Hope to hear from you soon :)

    Love, Airish
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Airish. Thank you! Go ahead do it, you'll have fun writing them. The best talaga Lizquen!

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Hihi! So unusual that I include it on my faves. But it really is.

      Delete
  20. What is iit about GOT? I might be the only person that is not watching this!!
    Love your blog!! Followed!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh, has Conjuring 2 out in the cinema already? I love the original so I have high hopes for the second one. Believe it or not, I've only watched Season 1 of GOT and then I kind of got distracted by other shows. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Oh the second movie won't disappoint you. You're not alone, I watched the episode 1 of season 1 for more than 5 times before it actually convinced it as a whole. But I am now and I love it.

      Delete
  22. I really like it when I come across Filipino bloggers! Hooray for Dolce Amore! Although, I think I belong to the minute percentage of the population who hasn't seen an episode of Game of Thrones. Oops!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy to PH bloggers! Girl, you need to watch GoT.

      Delete
  23. Sometimes it's really hard for me to do a faves post too, but I really like the idea of adding in TV shows and music :) AH, I love Alice in Wonderland though and I've been waiting forever so I can watch the second movie with my friend but we're always busy... I love that they brought back a lot of the same cast too!

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everybody always talks about how good game of thrones is, I must check it out! I'd never watched the Michalaks but just watched a video after reading this post and I think I'm already a fan!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it really is. Yayy! I'm glad you're a fan now, The Michalaks deserve it.

      Delete
  25. I love Sel and her music! She's a real sweetheart too. Also, been hearing so much about Games of Thrones that I feel like I should give it a go.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahww, yeah she's a sweetheart. Please do give it a go!

      Delete
  26. Oh thank you for the series recommendation! i have to watch Dolce Amore!!!
    enjoy your Sunday!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB 

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wish you an amazing Sunday!
    Kisses
    Dili
    New Post: http://www.milanotime.net/free-shipping-now-on-shein/

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG I cannot stand horror movies! I'm such a wuss when it comes to those! I freak out way too easily. But I did love Through the Looking Glass. That was a great movie! Have you watched Now You See Me 2? That movie was awesome as well!
    I really want to start watching Game of Thrones but it's not on Netflix!!
    Love Selena Gomez too. She's not the most talented singer out there, but I still adore her and admire the messages she conveys and her overall style. Plus her music is really catchy

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Now You See Me 2. I'm planning to watch it soon though.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for dropping by, Andrea.

      Delete
  29. game of thrones is my absolute fave and the last season was so good! the hodor episode left me completely devastated as well. i've starting reading the books and they're also really good :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the season as well! I don't think I'll ever read the books because I don't think I have the patience to read lots of books besides, my sched is too tight. Haha.

      Delete
  30. Fantastics favorites! I saw 'Alice throught the looking glass and I love it. It's a fantactic film :)

    xoxo ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Replies
    1. Yayyy! Another fan that can relate with me.

      Delete
  32. I LOVE GoT!! Also, I enjoyed watching Alice through the looking glass, but Conjuring 2 was disappointing (I'm a horror movie junkie!) I really want to watch Dolce Amore now, it seems so intriguing :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete