Powered by Blogger.

Snippet of Lantaka Hotel By The Sea

Refer to my previous blog to see some bits of pieces of the experience.

Good day! Finally the video I've been talking about on Twitter throughout the week has been edited and uploaded. Well in fact, I posted a snippet on my Instagram which you can find here. Follow me if you want, and if you don't want to, the choice is there.. it's either you take it or leave it.



When I got to the hotel, it took minutes of me to contemplate whether to record my stay in or not. But still, I did. Because I thought that this only happens once in a while and it would be better if I cherish the moment and keep it by vlogging my experience. Hearing the word "vlog" coming out of my mouth as a true and literal statement makes me wince, but what should I call it?


I actually took fifty seven videos but managed to edit few of them because some of the videos I took were private, like I wasn't wearing hijab and my face was fully exposed. That's something that I've been trying to avoid since I published my first ever Love, Fads blog post because I don't want to be totally exposed and it's quite better to stay on my shell for a long run. But what do we know? Maybe someday I could have the guts to do it. The possibilities are still there.

One thing I will not do is posting a current photo without wearing a hijab. True, I posted a photo without a hijab on Instagram but that photo was long time ago. I hope you understand the privacy I need especially when it connects to my religion. And by the way, the video is unlisted. You can't find it on YouTube without its link. In your case, just visit this blog post for you to be able to watch the video.


After all, I hope you enjoy this little shots and snippets of my experience. Thank you Lantaka By The Sea, 'til we meet again.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15923439/?claim=hdwa5qr79hf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Love, Fads

30 comments

  1. What a gorgeous place! <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place!! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to visit this amazing place soon! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you could. You're welcome and thanks for dropping by, Tamara.

      Delete
  4. Great post darling! I hope you had a great time! :)Xx


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I knoooow. Thanks for dropping by, Jeanne.

      Delete
  6. I love the idea of staying in hotels located near the beach ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Perfect place to unwind and enjoy the sea and its environment.

      Delete
  7. Oh, such a neat video. Can't believe all that editing!! Wow!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀
    Today's Post: Striped Chambray Dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing that video! Have an amazing day!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Haha, it was just for fun. Thanks for dropping by, Cvetina.

      Delete
  9. Oh Fads, this is absolutely beautiful! I've never visited Lantana but wow does it look amazing! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thanks, Bash. Maybe you should someday!

      Delete
  10. Wow! This place is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing this video, I have never heard of this place before but now I am intrigued.
    x Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is an amazing place for relaxing!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing snippets from your vacation. I wanted to vlog too but because I have a fulltime job, editing can be such a hassle for me. :(


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw it's nice to vlog sometimes because I think you can work on your creativity and especially you can keep the video as a solid memory. You should try it, I can say it was fun.

      Delete
  12. Really beautiful place, I want to go on holiday right now ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw you should go on a holiday! I'm sure you deserve it.

      Delete
  13. wow, beautiful photos

    Happy Friday and Take Care Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOTALLY respect and appreciate your call for modesty for yourself. I also, only wear skirts and long sleeves due to my religion, and its a big thing for me not to post anything online where I am exposed. So keep up that awesome stamina, its inspiring.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you, Batsheva. That's so sweet.

      Delete