Powered by Blogger.

Quick Getaway By The Sea

Good day! For the last two months I've been stuck at home to avoid the viruses roaming around the city. So an outing wasn't in my schedule and never thought will be. Recently, my mom surprised us and told us that my dad was coming home and we're going to have a quick check in in a hotel, Lantaka By The Sea.



Papa has arrived last Saturday and we were straight to our quick family outing at Lantaka By The Sea. My dad booked a connecting room which have both beautiful view from the terrace. We spent two days and one night in the hotel. On the first day, we just relaxed and eat yummy food in our room. At night, my sisters and I went for a night swimming which was so much FUN. But I can say that swimming is not for me, and it's not really my thing.


On the next and last day, my sisters went for swimming again and I decided not to so I could roam the place and take photos of the beautiful views.  And again, swimming is not my thing. I also loved having conversation with my parents in a cottage while my sisters were in the swimming pool. My mom was very demanding during that time but I think in a good way because I actually had patience to do the things she wants me to do. She wants me to take photos of her probably everywhere in the place. Haha, it was really funny but fun to do it.


Before leaving the place, we take photos as a family and enjoyed every corner of the place because everywhere has a breathtaking views. I actually love all the candid photos my dad took of us. But I don't think it would be appropriate to upload them all here because this isn't a facebook photo album.

Looking back, I know I enjoyed every second we spent there. But what I love the most is, my dad is home. I couldn't be more happy seeing my two parent together in the same roof. If only we could stay like this, that would be perfect. Apparently we can't, my dad's work is in Davao. I'm just going to pray and hope that we could all be together and spent few months of vacation all together.

I took some bits of video during my time in the hotel. I'm going to edit them out and share it with all of you. Watch out for that.

Love, Fads

54 comments

  1. What a beautiful place, I wish I could be there to relax and you look so pretty!

    Have a nice day!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is a beautiful place. Thank you but I'm not as pretty as you!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Everything looks so relaxing :) Great that you were able to spend time with family and have fun in such a lovely environment.

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks amazing! A family outing was perfect and I love how you captured your surroundings
    xo
    Sophie
    Smitten Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice place! Oh thank you.

      Delete
  4. Seems like a wonderful relaxing place!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful staycation at the hotel :) The view from the room looks beautiful!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we had wonderful time. I know right! I fell in love with it.

      Delete
  6. This looks like quite the trip - and a perfect getaway :)

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaah. I love every single second we spent there.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had amazing time with your family and I'm so happy for you. I hope that in the future you will be able to spend even more time together as a whole family :) Can't wait for the video, by the way. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Leta. I really hope so! Ahww that's sweet.

      Delete
  8. It is a beautiful place, sounds like you had a great family time!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thank you, we had wonderful time.

      Delete
  9. I love to go away and spend some time by the sea. Water always calms me down and fulfil with new ideas. Beautiful post x
    Yukova by Yuliya Oleynykova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But I don't do it as often as I should be. Thank you, Yuliya.

      Delete
  10. I thought your dad was working abroad so I was really surprised that you were pretty surprised that he's coming home. I was also in awe knowing that someone would totally surprise and not letting his family know that he would be going home from abroad. I was wrong anyway but it's still good that he had the time to surprise you all and not only a surprise to stay at home and be with you all but a get away vacation for days with the family. Yay! :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually works abroad before and he only visit us here once a year. Those were sad times. But yeah, I'm glad that he works in Davao now. At least we're not too far from each other. After all, I still want him to be here in Zamboanga all the time. It's better if we're all together. Yeah we really had wonderful time!

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous shots- nothing like the ocean to soothe the soul. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, that's so nice!! Lovely place to relax

    Take care doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures!! Such a lovely place :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing pictures!! Such a lovely place :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awh I'm so glad you got to spend time with your whole family! I understand how you feel about not being under the same roof with everyone in the fam all the time :c Looks like you had an amazing time, can't wait to watch the video! :)

    Arraday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was my whole family. Believe, it wasn't haha. I have a big family! Haha. Yeah we wonderful time there. Ahww that's so sweet.

      Delete
  16. Your photography is stunning, and it looks like you had a great time!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post babe!

    Happy Friday Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are stunning! So great you decided to explore and see more of the area besides swimming =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course, I've got only few hours to do that, better cherish the moment. Haha.

      Delete
  19. beautiful pictures!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful pictures!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful place for a getaway. I know swimming isn't for you, but I would have spent all day in the water!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish swimming was for me though so I could enjoy the water. But it is just not.

      Delete
  22. Looks and sound amazing. I would love to been at such a beautiful place.
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    Http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks and sounds like a lovely short getaway and you took beautiful pictures. You have three other sisters? Meaning 4 girls in the family? I always wished I have a sister but I have two brothers instead so no one to talk about girlie stuff. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. Oh thank you, Shireen. No, actually we're 5 girls in the family and 2 boys. Pretty big family, huh? Haha.

      Delete
  24. I'm glad that you got to spend some quality time with your Dad and family. You all took some lovely pictures together.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what breath taking photos! Hope you had a beautiful time!

    xo
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahww thank you!! I had a wonderful time, thanks.

      Delete
  26. Beautiful photos! Look like you had a nice getaway x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks like a beautiful place and you have amazing pictures :) It's good to hear that you're dad is back home and you all got to spend family time! There is nothing better than spending time with your loved ones<3!
    Lots of love,
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a fabulous getaway! Loving your photos.

    xoxo Rina
    www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete