Powered by Blogger.

TMI Tag - Part 1

Good day!
I found this tag for a long time now in the blogger and YouTube world. So I thought maybe it's time for you to know me a little better by answering the questions provided in TMI (Too Much Information) tag. There are 50 questions and today I will just answer 25 questions and next time I'll be publishing the other half. I hope you enjoy knowing something about Love, Fads. 


1: What are you wearing?
On the photo: I was wearing my maxi cardigan from Pink Berry and my hijab is my mom's which she bought back when we were still in Saudi Arabia. Beneath, I was wearing my NSTP shirt and just my pajama. 
Now: I'm wearing my college P.E t-shirt and just a normal pajama.

2: Ever been in love?
I actually have, once. But that was a long time ago. For now, I'm just enjoying my single and happy life. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yeah, that once. I'm not liking these questions. Haha!

4: How tall are you?
5 feet. I know, I'm not tall. 

5: How much do you weigh?
At the moment, 47 kg. I was 51 kg last month and lost weight because I got sick. Poor Fads.

6: Any tattoos?
None. And will never have any, because it's forbidden and I honestly don't want to have one. Based on my honest opinion, I think it's messy and unhealthy looking.

7: Any piercings?
Ear piercings. I don't wear earrings any more, so I think I'm going to have zero piercing in coming years. I'd love that! Is that weird?

8: OTP?
I've got lots but I'm just going to list my top OTP. My mom and dad, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, James Reid and Nadine Lustre, Bailey May and Ylona Garcia, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano, Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes, Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid.

9: Favorite show?
I've got lots, actually I wrote a blog about it, Fifteen Favorite TV Shows. But my most favorite show at the moment is Game of Thrones.

10: Favorite bands?
I actually don't listen to music often but the last band I fancy was Chainsmokers.

11: Something you miss? 
I miss eating and bonding with my whole family. We're all apart and sometimes it's impossible to be able to bond together as a whole family. One day.

12: Favorite song?
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. "I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more."

13: How old are you?
I'm turning 18 on July 14. 

14: Zodiac sign?
I used to be a huge fan of zodiac myths back when I was younger, and used to search the zodiac signs of my friends. But now, I don't completely believe any more. So, let's go back to the question. My zodiac sign is Cancer.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
That's a hard question, because if I list the qualities that I look for in a partner, it will probably come out that I'm looking for a perfect guy. I'm just leaving it to fate. Because honestly I don't know how to answer this question but if I like you, I like you.

16: Favorite Quote?
Everything happens for a reason.

17: Favorite actor?
Johnny Depp, definitely.

18: Favorite color?
Silver, gold, and copper. White and black too, and nude. I can't just answer one color, oops.

19: Loud music or soft?
Soft music. But I like electro musics as well, so maybe both.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Uhmm.. Anywhere, as long as I can stare at the sky. Sky calms me down and let me think more deeply. Especially at night, because I'm an astrophile.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
It depends, 15-20 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Probably 15-30 minutes. I'm slow like hell because I'm lazy.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I have never been in a physical fight ever. But I've already slap someone in public and he didn't fought back, oh my gosh.

24: Turn on?
A guy that smells good and you can see a good hygiene coming out on his physical appearance.

25: Turn off?
A big turn off for me would be someone who's always late. I hate waiting. Well, it depends on the person I'm waiting but most of the time, waiting for late people pissed me off.

Love, Fads

31 comments

  1. I also really don't like waiting, especially because I'm a really impatient person. Or maybe it's because of my nationality, I don't know haha. I also love the Chainsmokers and I have to say, I am not a fan to tattoos either, they simply aren't for me. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, late people are just so annoying sometimes. Chainsmokers ftw!

      Delete
  2. love the quotes that you said in the post!
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evelyn. Have a great day as well.

      Delete
  3. I don't like waiting too and I don't like being late either. I just hate it. Maybe because I've disciplined myself since I was a kid to always be early. And my boyfriend knows how I hate it because he's always late before and we would argue about it. Hahaha! :D and now, he's the early bird and gets excited about our dates and prepares earlier than me. Hahaha! :)


    It's nice to get to know you more, Fads! I also tried making this one before when I was tagged by bloggers on Tumblr. :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! As much as possible I try not being late when I have appointments or events to attend to. But I admit that often time, I arrive late in my class.. intentionally, the thing is no one's waiting for me, so that's fine. Ahww you and your boyfie's relationship looks like it's getting stronger, keep it that way.

      Thank you, Augustin!

      Delete
  4. I love to know more about you, this was super fun to read! And your favourite quote is one of my favourite ones too :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Paula. That means a lot.

      Delete
  5. Interesting post! Kind of weird that it includes you to say your height and weight... which in my opinion is none of anyone's business LOL!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Well, I felt uncomfortable answering it but what can we do, it's "Too much information" tag. Haha!

      Delete
  6. I love the answers that you give, very honest and sweet at the same time. Thank you for sharing beautiful :)

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you, Camila. You're so sweet.

      Delete
  7. Great post, thanks for sharing!!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    P.s. you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'Electric15'.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hate waiting as well! Can't stand it when people don't show up at a right time. Also, loved reading this tag overall, it's so fun to get to know the blogger more. By the way, Johnny Depp was/used to/is? my favorite actor as well but since all these accidents and things that have been happening, I'm not too sure.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Leta. I know right, I hope the accusation isn't real at all, but I hope too that justice come out as soon as possible.

      Delete
  9. Great post! I love when a guy smells good too :D
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! I know I'm not the only one, haha.

      Delete
  10. You look great !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great post to get to know you. How are you liking the new season of Game of Thrones? (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I not liking the new season, I'M LOVING IT!

      Delete
  12. James and Nadine! I hate using the word "goals" but they really are. I love all their travel photos!

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! They're still relationship and travel goals. Haha.

      Delete
  13. I really enjoyed this post! :) Nice one
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete