Powered by Blogger.

Life In Grid Vol. 1

Happy Tuesday! Who's back on Instragram? This girl right here. I've tried Instagram several times but I always end up not liking it. But now, I feel more motivated to use and improve my Instagram account and I decided to share some little bits of behind the scene of every photos I share whenever I want. And I'm going to call it: Life in Grid. So let's get to it!

1ST: Hello again, Instagram. 📷

So yes, pretty self-explanatory. I'm back on instagram, and I feel like it's my fourth time comeback, haha. This photo was candid during the celebration of my sister's graduation. I was probably looking at those kids playing, hoping no one gets hurt. Because kids can be too excited sometimes.

2ND: Oops, I ate too much today 🙊

Literally ate way too much that day. I ate an enormous turkish shawarma which was very delicious and now I'm starting to crave. And my sister and I also ordered Halo-Halo from Mang Inasal. It was an amazing lunch with my sister, as always.

3RD: Ultimate yum 😋

Pizza, Fries, and Lasagna? What is life?! Those are pretty much unhealthy foods but it's not that bad to treat yourself sometimes. Am I right? Yes. My sister Fhar and I's foodtrippin' is endless. Oh, we were at Greenwich.

4TH: Senti with my sister. Oh how I miss Corniche. 🌅🌊 

Since I blogged my life back in Saudi Arabia. I decided to share it on Instagram as well. This photo was taken in Al-Khobar Corniche which is an amazing spot for you to relax and unwind. That's what I did while looking at the other end of the sea.

5TH: You have to find that place that brings out the human in you. The soul in you, the love in you.

I couldn't think of any caption for this photo so I decided to search quotes on Pinterest, haha. And found this from R.M Drake. I think the quote gave justice to the photo.

6TH: Coco Melody 👰

My first every advertisement on my blog was the brand called Coco Melody which you might be familiar with on my previous post. 

7TH: I'm inlove 😋

I've been craving for chocolate cake for days after I got out of the hospital. Then finally, my forever beloved sister bought me a whole chocolate cake from Red Ribbon and it made feel so good after I struggled from migraine. 

8TH: We show off our different scarlet letters. Trust me, mine is better. 💌

My sister and I decided to take photos of our outfits and I said that it was for my Instagram and she said her photos would be for her profile picture on Twitter. We are always in the same vibes which creeps me out sometimes because we aren't twins, although lots of people thought we were. But no, we're sisters, and we're best friends. I don't wanna get too cheesy so let's move on.

9TH: To the person I owe my life with, the person who deserves all the best things..

Oh of course, a Mother's Day post for the appreciation for the sacrifices of our beloved mother. A little post for them will surely show how much we love them. But as I said, only Allah knows my love and appreciation for her so I decided not to rumble much instead express out my good intentions and love for her. Everyday is Mother's Day. Show them love before it's too late.

10TH: Craving for Davao's durian ice cream. 😋 Speaking of Davao, may the best and honest leader win for today's #Election2016 🇵🇭. Vote wisely! ❤👊

I was in Davao last year and I tried the Durian ice cream. It was delish! Speaking of Davao, it's a really nice city here in the Philippines. People are disciplined, places I went were clean, and people doesn't bother you. I mean, in a way to compare here in Zamboanga, narcisissitic men roam around and try to get every woman's attention which is really creepy. And when I went to Davao, no one actually does that. They just don't care. Thanks to the city's mayor, Rodrigo Duterte, for disciplining his people and maintain it. Now, Davao City is known as the 4th safest city in the world. 

Speaking of Mr. Rodrigo Duterte. Let's talk a bit of the Philippines election. I'm not a voter, but I've been rooting for him from the beginning. Even though before he doesn't want to run for presidency, I was still rooting for him, and thank goodness, he did. Now, he's in the 1st rank of partial and unofficial counts of votes with 15.5 million votes. I'm just waiting for the final announcement before congratulating the Philippine's upcoming president.


Follow me on Instagram:
I will follow back all bloggers and everyone I know.
Love, Fads

42 comments

  1. I've also been rooting for him since the beginning and I hope everyone of us will help and support our newly elected leaders for a better PH. ��

    Happy mother's day to your mom, Fads! ��

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope everyone would follow him. It's time for a change here in the Philippines.
      Thank you, August.

      Delete
  2. I've done posts with CocoMelody before! their wedding dresses are just perfect, aren't they?!xx

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Yeah, the company is worth advertising.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Hanna. I'm loving instagram as well.

      Delete
  4. Ahh love your photos and this post! It's great to read your description of every photo! :) xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually very happy that you decided to get back on Instagram! I am loving your feed at the moment :) And I think I'll love this new series as well :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Thanks for sharing! xx

    Check out my new post @OHIAMIHT BLOG.

    x Mai

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of that food looks so tasty!! Welcome back to insta! Following you now :)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    Follow me on Insta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you, Clarissa. Followed you back already.

      Delete
  9. I quit Instagram once but I adore photography so much that I came back and been with it ever since!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, instagram is a really nice app for photography.

      Delete
  10. It is really a good and interesting idea. It can be hard to keep updating Instagram regularly.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Instagram, not too keen on the new update icon but I still love it regardless. It's probably something to do with the fact I'm a photographer as well haha! You're photos are really beautiful! x

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, the icon looks so effortlessly colorful and when you open the app, it's black and white. We just have to get used to it. Ahw thank you, Sally.

      Delete
  12. I loove instragram! You have beautiful pictures <3
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving instagram too. Thank you, Adriana.

      Delete
  13. Instagram is so much fun to feature little snippets of your life. Personally, I'm not really a huge fan, or at least, I try to avoid it as much as possible. I just don't want to be consumed by it, you know?

    Also...I'm in love with Chocolate cake too! Just don't tell my boyfriend hahahaha!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Bash. Don't worry, I won't tell your boyfriend. We should eat chocolate cake together secretly away from your boyfriend, haha. Someday.

      Delete
  14. Instagram is such a great way to get a peek into someones life via photos! I especially love when they contain food, heh!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post and beautiful pictures ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PURA VIDA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, the pictures are gorgeous! I have to try it! I like your blog by the way, let me know if you want to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw that's so sweet, Adele. Thank you.

      Delete
  17. What a neat idea! It's very cool to see your life in a snapshot like that.

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all these gorgeous pictures you shared up here! I'm off to follow you on Instagram now ;)
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw, thank you! Definitely going to follow you back.

      Delete
  19. Chocolate is a taste of heaven =o) All the foods you listed sound so good right now! =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You and your sis are seem pretty much close! :) That's so sweet. Reading that makes me wish I have a sis too :)

    - Joyce | http://www.bitsofjoyce.com/

    ReplyDelete