Powered by Blogger.

One Step To Your Dream Wedding Gown


Happy Tuesday!

Wedding is a very special day, it is the biggest event will ever happen in our lives. On that day, you promise to commit yourself to your partner forever. We're talking about your entire life here. We, women or ladies, must look the best on that day. We must look like a princess. Every girl's dream is to be a princess. No one will doubt that. I myself, 'til now still wants to be a princess, to wear a beautiful and magical gown like Cinderella's. On my wedding day, I will assure that I will wear the most beautiful gown in my sight on that night. I want to look as magical as those Disney princesses on their wedding night for my future husband.

"CocoMelody is a leading bridal retailer, serving brides and their wedding parties for over 15 years. In recent years, CocoMelody has become an e-commerce bridal platform, providing professional online and offline service to bridal designers and shoppers all over the world."

Coco Melody is ready to provide you quality services for your dream wedding gown. That's right! They will help you. Coco Melody offers Custom Made Design for you, and your own style, because they partner up with designer wedding dresses like the Lily White Collection, Grace Luxury Collection and wedding dresses 2016Personalized gown services are really helpful for those like me, who's into modest gowns because I'm not allowed to show so much skin. All we need to do is coordinate with the designer and *bam*, your dream gown has come to reality. That sounds so satisfying, right?


Bride's maid gowns are also available to suit up your wedding gown and motif color of your wedding. If I were to pick my motif color on my wedding, it would probably be turquoise. Because how beautiful and magical the color is? I mean, I really like it, it really suits the beach which is the place I want to assign my reception. Not as if I'm going to get married, but I'm definitely picking the turquoise. You can pick any color actually, Coco Melody has it all.


Wedding essentials like veils and headpieces are also ready designed for you, to feel a little bit more like a princess, or rather a queen, because it's like a crown. Party Essentials are also available to complete your necessities. But can it be completed without your future husband? What about your husband? Men's Wear is also available in Coco Melody. All ready for your future husband, all you have to do is pick the best and *bam*, the princess and the prince is ready to arrive to the biggest event of their lives.

Coco Melody doesn't only make gowns for wedding, although they specialize it, but they offer beautiful gowns and cocktails for different special occasions like Prom, Homecoming, Graduation, Sweet 16, and others. They've got beautiful and elegant designs just to meet your expectations.

SALE ALERT!

Everyone loves sale. If you don't, umm okay. But of course, you don't want to go broke after your wedding or after you bought that gown that you like. Coco Melody has bunch of on-sale gowns that looks so much of your dream gown. Coco Melody stores are available in Los Angeles, CA, Schalkam, Germany, TS Meppel, Netherlands, Tokyo-Nagoya-Fakuoka, Japan.


They also provide free shipping on selected gowns which is great because I'm from the Philippines and most of my readers are from Philippines as well. You don't have to worry over those expensive shipping fee anymore.

Philippines based: Service Center in Metro Manila.

Please do recommend Coco Melody to whomever you know are getting married. Because not only they produce beautiful gowns but their services are the friendliest. If you want a smooth process, go to Coco Melody.

For Inquiries: Click the "Coco Melody" above.

Love, Fads

74 comments

  1. Woow beautiful dresses! CocoMelody is a really great brand! xoxo



    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful dresses. And the friendliest brand.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous wedding dresses, so dreamy! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at wedding gowns hehe. These are so beautiful!!

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Yes, beautiful dresses from CocoMelody.

      Delete
  4. These are such beautiful designs! Love your featured photos! How amazing! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to Cocomelody.
      Ahw, thank you, Cielo. Means a lot.

      Delete
  5. These gowns are so beautiful! The first is my favorite. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this online store has so many beautiful pieces! I love their designs and your choice on turquoise dresses :) I will keep this store in mind for any future wedding :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. That's why I picked it! Please do, you'll never regret it.

      Delete
  7. These dresses are so beautiful!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the dresses are gorgeous! I love the wedding dresses but I don't think I'll be wearing them any time soon haha <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Me too! I'm going to save it for the future, haha.

      Delete
  9. These wedding dresses are absolutely beautiful, especially the one on the left in the second photo. Cannot wait to one day wear one!

    Rae Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, really. Yes please, then choose CocoMelody!

      Delete
  10. This looks like an amazing brand! The dresses are gorgeous for sure :)

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing brand. Thanks to CocoMelody.

      Delete
  11. Oh, wow so many beautiful dresses. And the first picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww you getting married? congratulation!

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, I'm not getting married. I'm just advertising an amazing brand that benefits all upcoming bride and groom.

      Delete
  13. I have quite a ways to go before I need to start thinking about marriage, but that won't stop be from online window shopping for gowns! Wedding gowns are so beautiful :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, let's save marriage in the future. But let's save CocoMelody as choice.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. They really are. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  15. I am always a little cautious with online sites offering cheaper alternative for wedding gowns and prom dresses but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Cocomelody actually has a store in US. At least I know they are legit.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, CocoMelody is legit and has lots of amazing gowns.

      Delete
  16. The dresses are gorgeous. This online store has so many beautiful pieces! Love them.

    http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. Yeah, all thanks to CocoMelody.

      Delete
  17. Such a beautiful post! Those gowns are wonderful! Great choice!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cvetina. Coco Melody has lots of wonderful gowns, really.

      Delete
  18. Great post, loving the photos!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, gorgeous dresses!!

    Happy Thursday!! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to CocoMelody for producing gorgeous dresses.
      Thanks for dropping by, Taislany.

      Delete
  20. Extremely beautiful dresses.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such pretty gowns dear xx


    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to CocoMelody, indeed. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  22. I love that ! as i'm getting married soon, i'm really looking for unique stuff and i think every lady would do the same ... good ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You might consider Coco Melody, they do provide custom design on your behalf.

      Delete
  23. Haha I'm familiar with CocoMelody as I've seen their dresses everywhere, and I do agree they have some really pretty designs! I like seeing the one with the detailed backs too, those are my favorite!

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love these dresses
    New post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. These dresses are absolutely stunning I really love the lace one :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! All thanks to CocoMelody.

      Delete
  26. That long elegant lacy one on the second photo is beautiful! I would totally wear it as a summer dress :D

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    d'star

    *d'star*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such pretty dresses.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to CocoMelody. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  28. I'm not getting married, but I still love looking at beautiful dresses and these are certainly gorgeous! I love a good wedding!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you, Emily.

      Delete
  29. all those dresses look really gorgeous , thanks for sharing dear
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete