Powered by Blogger.

Pepper Lunch


Happy Friday! Another food journey with my sister, Fhar, after my classes.
We went to Pepper Lunch. Excuse my eye bags, I was in school before I went there so.

Pepper Lunch is a "fast-steak" restaurant all the way from Tokyo, Japan and it is also franchised all over the Philippines and other countries. The restaurant is popular for using special electromagnetic cooker, the iron plate. Basically it's a DIY thing, they'll put the ingredients together, and all you have to do is shake, stir, and mix to ready your dine.


I personally love the restaurant from the service, the food, and the interior itself. The service was good because the workers were friendly and always smiling. Although the food took quite a long time to wait, it was worth it because it was delicious and very satisfying. I love their Chili Sauce though. I also learnt how to use chopsticks. No one noted me that it's a big plate, so I never had the chance to finish the meal. My tummy was going to explode. The interior design is classic and brownish, which I love because I'm trying to shade my blog photos into brownish filter. And there's this big empty wall cover with brown bricks which I thought was a perfect background for an OOTD post. But I was wearing my college uniform, it isn't a pretty outfit you know.

I would recommend this restaurant for a hang out with your best friend or favorite sibling, or an eat out with the whole family. For me, the food was expensive but it was worth the price. And if you're going out with the family, don't worry because your dad is going to pay for you guys. 

It was a nice experience, I'm totally going back because I haven't tried their chocolate cake. I saw a customer eating it and I was like; Oh no, should've tried that, but maybe next time.


"Pepper Lunch (ペッパーランチ Peppaa-ranchi) is a "fast-steak" restaurant 
concept that originated in Japan in 1994."

31 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I've never been to Tokyo, but I'll be sure to visit this restaurant when I get the chance to go. :)

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've actually put different branches around the world. Maybe your place has one.

      Delete
  2. i love Peppaa-Ranchi (and how the Japanese apparently pronounces it haha). they're one of my go-to fast food places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw, because the food is irresistible.

      Delete
  3. I loooove Pepper Lunch :D even though I only ate it
    once in Hong Kong! Xx Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a wonderful restaurant! The food looks amazing!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty funny because I just had Pepper Lunch this afternoon! The place recently just opened up where I live and it's been such a blast dining there. The food is absolutely amazing!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great place for quick meet-ups with your friends! Have a lovely week ahead :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos!! Funny bits about your dad paying... hopefully next time you get to try the chocolate cake... cause, yum!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Edgy Florals...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, a sister date! The food looks yummy. :)

    -Jannette | The Diary of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love my sister but she loves me more, haha. The food is yummy.

      Delete
  9. Oh my, my mouth is legit WATERING at this. Yum!

    Love,
    Hannie Arden from missingwanderer.org.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Try it now in the nearest branch in your place.

      Delete
  10. the food looks like it was definitely worth the wait! and i hope you go back for the chocolate cake! =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was worth the wait. I hope I'm coming back soon though.

      Delete
  11. The interior looks really cool and I really like the idea of the DIY food! Thanks for sharing :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear, love this post so much, great job!!!
    My new post is up, so please check it out, and If you can follow me ,it would mean so much to me!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/03/welcome-dear-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. this seems like such a great place that i wish i could visit xx


    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete