Powered by Blogger.

March Wrap Up

A worth sharing wrap-up of March because the month was better than last month. I'll try to do this every month so it'll motivate me to try my best to make every month worth sharing and interesting, and of course, a month that I enjoy. Hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed the month. Let's get to it!

: M A R C H  T H R E E : 
Momma's 47th
My sister and I decided to give our mom little gifts. We bought the gifts the day before her birthday, and when we arrived home, my mom was asleep. So she didn't noticed the gifts we bought for her; a whole outfit, a bag, and framed photo of mom and dad which is so effing adorable. Yes, my parents is my ultimate OTP.

: M A R C H  F I V E : 
Econ Exam & Film Viewing 
There's nothing really special during this day but I really had fun this day. Our Econ exam was easy and we had the pleasure of watching two movies in school. It was just basically a fun day.

: M A R C H  E L E V E N : 
Mini Photoshoot
I wanted to have a new display photo on twitter so I asked my sister to do it for me. Plus, I'm wearing a non-black hijab which is an uncomfortably new moment for me because I don't use non-black hijabs. I decided to go out of my comfort zone for a while and grab change. Im hoping I'll have the guts to wear non-black hijab outside the house soon. I don't know, it just feels so uncomfortable. But with all hope, this summer, I'll wear non-black hijabs often.

: M A R C H  T W E L V E : 
Four Sister's and a Wedding Taping
This was a very busy day! Because there were a lot of pa-VIP members in my group which was so frustrating. One of the thing I hate, are late people, I hate waiting. But I'm not the kind of person that shows her emotion too quickly, so when everyone was already in the location. I told them that I was disappointed and really angry at them because they didn't followed my instruction. Thank God, I did it because they we finished our taping after three hours because they were serious and willing to do everything. 

I was so happy because they were willing to do everything that I say and they didn't complain even though I told them not to eat anything if we haven't finish the taping because they thought I was mad. But I'm not, I was never mad. Haha. And later that night, I finished editing the movie. I think, it came out well because my prof and members really liked it.

All I can say is, without their sacrifices, determinations, and obedience, the movie won't turn our great. Thanks for their positive characteristics and determination. Without them, there won't be this treasurable memory of the day and the movie itself.

Watch the short segment of the movie here.

: M A R C H  F I F T E E N : 
PACUCOA's Accreditation
What a stressful day. I run the building's stairs from 6th floor to ground floor more than ten times. Probably lost lots of fats, lol. My prof who is one of the handler of the PACUCOA's Accreditation had given me lots of works and I stay in 6th floor because my classes are there and she was in the ground floor, and she calls me on the phone all the time for works and other details. I'm also one of the "elite force", who'll be interviewed by the PACUCOA's Accreditators. PS, they weren't that scary as we thought they would be. 

: M A R C H  T W E N T Y : 
Culminating Activity
Last P.E class! Good bye, IHK. So my last culminating happened this month, it was beyond my expectation, I thought it would be boring and normal but no, it was really exciting, the games are on climax every time. I really enjoyed the day especially my friends and I went to KCC to grab food and have some fun.

: M A R C H  T W E N T Y  S E C O N D : 
Ariana Grande liked my tweet
I'm a huge fan of Ariana Grande since her "Rolling in the Deep" cover which is already deleted from her YouTube channel and her "Victorious" days as Cat. Late at midnight, around 2AM, I was doing some research and paper works and decided to listen to Ari's new songs and tweeted it. Surprisingly, she liked me tweet. Believe me, I couldn't find my chill during that moment, the world froze. Love you always, Ari!

: M A R C H  T W E N T Y  N I N T H :
Khayra's Graduation
First of all, congratulations to my sister's college graduation! You're done, sissy. I'm so jelly, I want to graduate soon as well. But time flies. So we're so proud of you, as always. This day was stressful but it was all worth it because again, it's my sister's graduation, and we ate lunch with the whole family (except my two brothers who happens to be on Davao and Manila). 
Here's my nephew, Abdurahman, who was my play mate while waiting for my sister in the van. And I taught him how to use the DSLR camera and the two photos above was captured by him. I decided to share these because it's the first photos ever that was captured by him using the DSLR and considering that these aren't bad shots for a first timer. Good job, Man!

I promised myself to have a happy month this March. Alhamdulillah, it happened. Hoping for another happy month this April. And hoping for a better month for you as well.

Just for addition, I won't be posting a faves blog post for this month as I was really busy doing my uni works and have no time to love something for this month. Next month, I shall have. Hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Love, Fads

45 comments

  1. I love your photography and writing style!

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a very fun and eventful month! Happy belated birthday to your mother and congratulations to your sister. Hope your April will be even better :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did. Ahww, that's so sweet, thanks Leta.

      Delete
  3. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great weekend!

    Vildana from Living Like V (my first outfit post's on my blog) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY SHIT ARIANA GRANDE LIKED YOUR POST OK WHAT

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fun March! More fun months to you :)

    x Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through Noor! I really love your writing style! I love your photoshoot! Looks like you and your sister had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Noor! I really love your writing style! I love your photoshoot! Looks like you and your sister had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your march was pretty awesome. i hope you had a fun semester :)

    http://notjessfashion.com/chubbydoodle/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was. The semester has finally eneded recently, yay no more uni works! But yeah, somehow it was fun.

      Delete
  9. WOAH! One of my favorite writers replied me on Twitter and I was over the moon with joy. Isn't it always graaaaaaaaaaand?

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are amazing! Those sunglasses are super pretty, I want them haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I love the sunglasses too.

      Delete
  11. Looked like a great month, your mum's birthday sounded lovely <3 and Ariana liking your tweet is the coolest omg, love her! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice month. Yeah, she was really happy when we gave her the gifts. I know right, couldn't find my chill during that moment. Nice! We're Arianators!

      Delete
  12. sounds like you had an eventful month! hope april is good for you as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your March sounds amazing, everything you bought for your mom sounds so nice and it's super amazing that Ariana liked your tweet! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of the time, I don't venture much away from Black, too, but by adding little hints of colour here and there, I eventually started wearing full on colour outfits. I doubt it's the same case for you with the hijab, but I'm wishing you all the best with colour!

    It sounds like you had such an eventful month, Fads, and I'm wishing you a lovely April!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hopefully I'll be developing my guts to wear colored hijabs.
      Ahw thank you May, it means a lot.

      Delete
  15. It looks like you had an amazing and successful March, girlie! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww so sweet of you and your sister spoiling your mum! Oh my gosh, Ariana liked your post?! So exciting girl. Hope you have a wonderful month of April!! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it was really fun. And yes, it was so exciting when I knew that Ari liked my tweet. Thank you, Natalie.

      Delete
  17. Looks like it was a great month for you! I definitely enjoyed looking through the photos! So awesome that Ariana Grande liked your tweet too :)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like it was a great month for you! I definitely enjoyed looking through the photos! So awesome that Ariana Grande liked your tweet too :)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great post dear! It looks like it was a great month for you! Love your photos,they are really nice :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seems like you have an amazing march, hope you will have better months ahead of you and stay awesome. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Birdie! I hope for you too.

      Delete
  21. Your mini photoshoots are so cute!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the pictures quality :)

    ReplyDelete