Powered by Blogger.

Hell Term x Final Term


Happy Friday!

For you who doesn't know that I'm a college student then here I am telling you that I'm a business college student. So in college, we've got terms. And I'm on the stage of the final term so the professors are giving requirements or exit assessments for us to be able to pass our subjects and prove to them that we deserve to get into the next level. 

I'm writing this on Tuesday night at 11:28 PM (March 8) because I think this is the only time I'll be able to write my Friday post while my other tabs consists of sources of different case studies. 


F I N A L  T E R M  E X P E R I E N C E  S O  F A R :

No Sleep
        I'm staying up all night to finish the draft of my paper works and reading and writing. I've got three case studies with defense, a term paper with defense, an article, and directing and editing an almost 30 minutes film. But let me just point out that not all of my subjects has already given us the requirements. 

Anxiety Attacks
         Struggling with the pressure is the main event of being a college student. Because sometimes we get too stressed out about one requirement and worry about the others at the same time. I also have this habit of wanting to finish the work real soon as much as possible as I can. So I put so much pressure on myself and I instantly become workaholic which is an advantage because I'll be able to finish the work quickly but the process of doing it is h e l l .

Exerting Effort
          I'm the person that wants her work to look good, presentable, and satisfying. I always want my work to be clean and perfect. So I always draft and edit over and over again until I'm satisfied with my work. Sometimes, I do my work all over again even though I've already polished it several times which gives me a lot of anxiety and pressure because I also want it to be done quickly. I think I have a problem.

Finding Companion
         My friends in college is my companion because they are going through this hell term as well so we can complain all we want but we can also help each other which is something that I'm thankful for because everyone just want to do the right thing and we share opinions and constructive criticisms from our works. What I love about our batch is we are united. They calm me down and remind me that it's not the end of the world for me to panic. Thanks guys.

Complain and Cry
       If you haven't cried in college, I salute you. I always complain especially on my pa-major subjects (minor subjects that requires a lot of effort as if it's a really really important subject). My NatSci 2 is unbelievably frustrating because of my prof. Let me remind you that I'm a business college student, not a medicine student. I can't judge him as a person though because I believe he has two sides of himself, as a prof and as a real person. So I always try to turn my complains into productive questions on why the hell he's torturing us. He just want us to develop our skills. But I still cry when the pressure is uncontrollable.

Appreciating Time
       I only got three weeks of this hell term. And I think I need three months to finish my requirements. So I try my best to balance my working schedule and my break time. Let's be honest, I use so much time on my break time and other stuff, haha. But I still try my best! Ok!

Quick blog post because I'm focusing on my uni works for now. 
Hoping for a better blogpost soon.
Wish me luck and have a nice day.


Love, Fads

36 comments

  1. Just the best of luck with your assignments, Fads! I know what you are going through (well, I think I do, haha). I have so many exams coming my way and assignments that it is so frustrating and over-whelming at the same time. Sleep is something non-existent and I'm just like you when it comes to doing a work. I need to make it perfect. I re-do things, polish it again and again just to make sure that it is done 110%. That takes a lot of time, but I just have to do it :/

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for you! And anxiety attacks sound awful but they do pass and soon all this hard work will pay off!
    Morgan x
    www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've stumbled upon this blog post while I'm writing on my planner on how not to forget the important things I'm going to do at school per course and even other curricular activities like being a school writer and more pressure to the coming school year because I was elected as the new vice president in my organization. I assume you're a Marketing student, correct me if I'm wrong. Hihi :) I also am a Marketing major. ;)

    Good luck to us! We can beat finals! :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahww, good luck on your upcoming works, girl. I know you can do it.
      Haha, I'm not a Marketing student, we just happen to have the subject. I haven't got my major yet. Yes, let's beat finals!

      Delete
  4. Oh sweetie my best wishes and blessings for you
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an exhausting time, but you will get through it and learn so much, not only for school, but for life and dealing with stress in the times to come.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your finals my dear! I wish you all the best and after it's all finished you'll have time to pamper yourself!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck for your exams! It will be a bliss once its all over:):)
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOSH! I am a business student too and it's my final year as well (exams are like two months away. Yikes!). It's not easy to go through all the stress. I am having a little break outside of the city and will get back to do the preparation of my exams soon. But even the thoughts of them make me so anxious. WHEEEZZZ!!!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence. Good luck to you, you can do it. Ace it!

      Delete
  9. This makes me terrified of going to university. I'll be taking Law, and studying thousands of miles away from home. I expect a few tears in my eyes and maybe another emotional breakdown. But at the same time, how exciting is that?! Feeling like you're human.

    Good luck with all your assignments Fads! You can do it! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be all wroth it. Good luck, I know you can do it. Thank you, Bash.

      Delete
  10. Aww wishing you all the best Fads. Nothing good comes easy you know. As a uni student myself i have to say i totally understand your struggle and i know how hard it can get sometimes expecially with all the pressure. But i can assure you that hard work always pays off so keep doing your thing. You will reap great results. All the best with your assignments.
    Check out my creative lifestyle blog
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww wishing you all the best Fads. Nothing good comes easy you know. As a uni student myself i have to say i totally understand your struggle and i know how hard it can get sometimes expecially with all the pressure. But i can assure you that hard work always pays off so keep doing your thing. You will reap great results. All the best with your assignments.
    Check out my creative lifestyle blog
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck :) Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sad thing this is all any school is about, ugh. wish you all the best, be strong <3 xx
    & just followed you, would love it if you could do the same back! xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck dear, it gets better and consider it an investment into your future.
    I'm in my final year and I know what I'm going through but I take it all in good stride.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iyesogie. Ahw, good luck to you.

      Delete
  15. Best of luck with all your exams lovely! I know you will do well :) Cheers! xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep, school is rough... I feel your pain! Good luck with your exams, though! I'm sure you'll do well :)

    www.travelalphas.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finals are coming up. I will feel the same. Don't forget to take a break. Pressuring yourself wont help at all.

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good luck. Ahw, thank you Kandice.

      Delete
  18. good luck with the rest of your term. I used to get terrible anxiety and panic attacks around finals so I know how you feel. Remember to treat yourself after this hell is over =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Exams are the worst right? I understand completely what your going through, My exam season starts in May through June...Yay aha, too much revision! I'm probably a little late, but good luck, girly!x

    AimeeSueXO
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete