Powered by Blogger.

TV Shows to Watch Out in January

If you haven't know yet, I'm a huge TV Shows (or Series) watcher since I was in high school. I love its fictional comfort and adrenaline adventures. Since its one of my interests, I decided to share what I'm going to be watching this month. And for those who are waiting for the premiere dates, who are trying to find something to watch, or those who are my co-watcher. Then this blog post, might be helpful.

Teen Wolf: Jan 5, 2016

The Shannara Chronicles: Jan 9, 2016

Pretty Little Liars: Jan 12, 2016

Shadowhunters: Jan 12, 2016

Arrow: Jan 20, 2016

The Flash: Jan 19, 2016

DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Jan 21, 2016

The 100: Jan 21, 2016

I'm so excited for these. If you're a TV shows lover like I am, high five.  Do you love watching series too? What do you think of these upcoming shows? What shows do you watch that I didn't mentioned above? Care to share, it's always highly appreciated.

19 comments

  1. I've never watched Teen Wolf but it's always been one of those shows I've wanted to start. I watch The 100, though, and it is filmed here in Vancouver!

    - Iona
    http://asweetdestination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it, it's one of the best. REALLY? I've always wanted to see behind the scenes of different films or tv shows. Lucky you.

      Delete
  2. I honestly never watched any of these besides pretty little liars. I love TV series though. I'm gonna watch a couple of these! I am obsessed with girls on HBO. I like true bloods, vampire diaries, new girls, being Mary j, andr empire.

    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try a new genre, they're exciting, yes consider some.

      Delete
  3. I love pretty little liars!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so excited for its come back.

      Delete
  4. Yes for Teen Wolf, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow! I'm so excited! So many great shows. <3

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your post ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these shows but I am going to add them to my to watch list!

    luxessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely not a TV person, but I may watch the first few episodes of Shadowhunters because I've read the books that the series is based off of! Which ones are you watching?
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the two books of the Mortal Instruments, and I loved it that's why I'm really excited for the TV series. I'm watching all of 'em.

      Delete
  8. AWESOME!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Pretty Little Liars, I've read the books and been watching since season 1, back in 2010!! I'm addicted, I love it!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete