Powered by Blogger.

How To Make It Easier For You To Go To School


Since a lot of students struggle with this, I've decided to share some tips on how to make it easier for you to go to school which are accorded from my experiences, effective motivation and proved hypothesis.

Wake up early:
I know a lot of people aren't a morning person, but you have to because you're a student and that's one of the duty of a student. Every student encountered this, every student. Waking up early can help you plan, prepare, and stay productive throughout your whole day. And it will make you excited for the day, believe me.

Think Positive:
Thinking positively about school encourage you to basically go to school and learn. Always believe that you'll have a good day or better day. Do whatever to make the day a positive and productive day. Never limit yourself with encouragement and positive thinking, you'll never know how it can change your mood and entirely your day in school.

Do at least one productive task in the morning:
My father told me, that I should do at least one productive task in the morning because your morning defines your whole day. If you're productive in the morning, you'll be productive and positive throughout the day. I couldn't agree more.

Go to all your classes everyday:
YES I know how it's hard to go to class sometimes especially when your bed is inviting you with love and you just want to stay while eating all types of chips and while watching your favorite TV show. No! You need to go to class, you payed for this, using thousands of hard earned money from your parents. You must get your shit together and get your bum to school because your friends are waiting for an exciting and happy day with you. If you get used to this routine, it'll be natural for you to go to all your classes without giving much of an effort.

Learning is fun:
We all have those time that we get sleepy because our professor talks way too slow, or we're just tired. But please consider this, listen to your professor real attentively because you'll be shock that you learned something new, it will also give you a reason to stay interested in the subject, and it will help you participate in the class and interact with your professor. Believe me, once the prof recognizes you, you'll have better grades ahead. Recently, I've been motivated to listen and learn more, because I want to love the subject, the professor and get better grades. You should too. If you want better grades, do listen to your prof and believe that learning is fun. And your time wouldn't go to waste after all.

Hang out with your friends:
I didn't mean that you have to skip classes, but hang out with them in the classroom or in the cafeteria. There are so many stuff you can do with them inside the campus; eat with them, walk around the campus, catch up with some chitchats, and also consider group studying. It's so effective and inspirational because it's lovely to learn and study with your friends and achieve something together.

I love my friends in school because they're probably the best reason why I want to go to school every day because they serve as distraction to my personal problems and they always make me laugh and happy without even trying too hard.

Do not forget to reward yourself in the weekend like watching the missed episodes of your favorite tv shows this month, have some space from every body, go out watch a movie in the cinema, and go shopping with your sibling or friend, or your mom because why not right?

Leave some additional ways to make it easier for us/you to go to school in the comment box, as we struggle with this often time as a student. Let's help each other. 

12 comments

  1. I think waking up early may be the number one tip for life in general. And I absolutely agree with your dad! Doing one productive thing right away makes for a smoother day and a feeling of accomplishment.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! That's why I always listen to his advises, because it's always right.

      Delete
  2. That's actually a really great tips, I do almost all of them. But there are days when I am absolutely unmotivated to go to school and am completely tired. And it's not that tiredness that you get from lack of sleep, it's more like emotional tiredness. But I do try to stay positive and be as productive as I can in classes :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel that emotional tiredness and I chose not to go to school. We're always allowed to take break sometimes though, we can't always push ourselves. Yeah, staying positive is a must.

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh you make me wish I had friends at school :P
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Don't worry, I'm here to be your friend. And all of us here in the blogger community.

      Delete
  4. Great, great tips! Wish I'd read these when I still went to school!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you. It's alright, I'm sure you did great in school.

      Delete
  5. waking up early is hard haha great tips :)

    Dice, wildest-heart.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, almost all the people surrounds me say that. But I'm a morning person, it's not quite a big deal. And thank you Kandice.

      Delete
  6. The one about going to classes every day is so true! Once you miss a few, the easier it becomes to justify missing another one. Great tips. <3
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete